A quick, healthy, whole30 compliant breakfast with eggs, and tons of veggies including kale
This breakfast cooks up super quick in a skillet and is a great on the go breakfast for those keeping to a whole 30 diet plan.
Veggie Breakfast Pancake Whole30
- 1 medium potato
- 1/4 Small Vidalia Onion
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons cassava powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach chopped
- Grate the potato and onion, gather up in a clean cloth and squeeze excess liquid out, set potato and onion to the side.
- In a small mixing bowl crack egg and stir. Add cassava and salt to bowl and mix.
- Oil a medium frying pan, (I prefer cast iron for this recipe) with either the avocado or olive oil and heat to medium high.
- Place potato, onion, and chopped greens in mixing bowl with egg mixture and combine until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Pour mix into preheated pan and pat down to about 1/4- 1/2 thickness.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on either side or until potato crisps and the outside is crunchy. Remove from pan and enjoy this quick, healthy breakfast sitting or like me, on the go!